Thursday, 23 August 2012

Newwwww !

Assalamualaikum. Ni hao ma ?


apa komen anda ? Erkkk ><


Heyloo new belog ! Ohh yeah. this is my new blog. where's the old ? let's be a secret ! hehe actually, I ask for my lovely cousin to create the new blog. like seriously I DONT KNOW HOW TO CREATE A BLOG. Booooo me ? -__- Ohh yeah, you can follow my cousin at her blog.

I dont know why suddenly I felt to be a blogger again. *peace* fyi, before this I already blogging at this site. hihi. hopefully, this blog dont get crazy again. Hoho. and I felt sorry to the old blog followers. ):

Ohh enough said. hahaha let's continue mumbling ! blablabla...

sampai di sini sahaja intro nya. eh eh eh ? tetiba I can speak Malay ! Erkkk. Till we meet again with another post. Jyeahhhh. Back yourself first.

Adios Amigos !










No comments:

Post a Comment